Re: st: Get fitted values after locpoly (kernel regression)

From   Partho Sarkar <partho.ss+lists@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Get fitted values after locpoly (kernel regression)
Date   Sun, 18 Sep 2011 14:09:30 +0530

Hello Tania

I was puzzled by this post at first, as I knew of  locpoly as a R
package, rather than a  Stata command.  But a quick search via findit
showed the user-written locpoly (a good find for me, as I have an
interest in kernel regression too!)  But after looking through the
program help file and some examples, I am still puzzled by your
question.  What exactly do you mean by "fitted values"?  Are the
generated yker values in your example not exactly what one usually
calls by that name, or am I missing something?

Regards
Partho