st: arrow from a textbox to a point in a graph

From   Maria Ana Vitorino <vitorino@wharton.upenn.edu>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: arrow from a textbox to a point in a graph
Date   Sat, 17 Sep 2011 15:42:53 -0400

Dear Stata-List users,
How can I draw an arrow from a textbox to a point in a graph without using the stata editor? (i.e. I would like to use a do file)
Thanks!
Ana