st: pooled data using frontier comand

From   Ramiro Antonio Burga Villanueva <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: pooled data using frontier comand
Date   Thu, 15 Sep 2011 17:29:57 -0500

I am working with a very short panel (T=2) trying to estimate  a
technical efficiency model using the frontier command. First of all, I
haven't used xtfrontier  because I've read that the estimator are
consistent when T tends to  infinity. However, using frontier command
on a pooled data may be problematic due to correlation within  "i", so
 I would like to know some ways which could control for this
Best regard,