st: Exporting -dfuller - and -pperron- output to MS Word or MS Excel

From   Muhammad Anees <anees@aneconomist.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Exporting -dfuller - and -pperron- output to MS Word or MS Excel
Date   Thu, 15 Sep 2011 10:32:32 +0500

Good Morning from Pakistan!

I am using Stata 10.1. I am running -dfuller- and -pperron- on seven
time series variables. I want to export the -dfuller - and -pperron-
results into a single of MS Word table or MS Excel sheet. What I want
to do is to do

dfuller y
dfuller d.y
pperron y
pperron d.y

and export the Z(t) and p-value for Z(t) from the -dfuller and Z(rho)
and Z(t) with p-value for Z(t) from -pperron- in a single table of MS
Word or MS Excel Sheet. What I want it to be like the following table
with colomn and rows as following. Sorry for my personal naming
convention.

var  ztdfuller pvaluedfuller zrhopperron ztpperron ztpperronpvalue
var1
var2
var3
d.var1
d.var2
d.var

I am currently doing it manually and it takes a lot of time when
copy-pasting these individual elements into one table from stata
output. Your guidance will help me saving a lot of my time
--

Regards

Anees