st: Exporting -dfuller - and -pperron- output to MS Word or MS Excel

From   Muhammad Anees <>
Subject   st: Exporting -dfuller - and -pperron- output to MS Word or MS Excel
Date   Thu, 15 Sep 2011 10:32:32 +0500

Good Morning from Pakistan!

I am using Stata 10.1. I am running -dfuller- and -pperron- on seven
time series variables. I want to export the -dfuller - and -pperron-
results into a single of MS Word table or MS Excel sheet. What I want
to do is to do

dfuller y
dfuller d.y
pperron y
pperron d.y

and export the Z(t) and p-value for Z(t) from the -dfuller and Z(rho)
and Z(t) with p-value for Z(t) from -pperron- in a single table of MS
Word or MS Excel Sheet. What I want it to be like the following table
with colomn and rows as following. Sorry for my personal naming

var  ztdfuller pvaluedfuller zrhopperron ztpperron ztpperronpvalue

I am currently doing it manually and it takes a lot of time when
copy-pasting these individual elements into one table from stata
output. Your guidance will help me saving a lot of my time