st: options valuation funtions

From   "Hugh Gross" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: options valuation funtions
Date   Wed, 14 Sep 2011 09:44:51 -0700

I am a new subscriber.  Please forgive me if this request has been
previously made.

I am wondering if there are a set of Stata functions and/or ado files
tailored toward financial options valuation with attention to non-normal
discontinuous data.

I know that such functions exist in R, for example, but I am much more
comfortable with Stata.

Thanks very much.

Hugh Gross