RE: st: Collecting ttest results using parmby, factext, metaparm

From   Tim Evans <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Collecting ttest results using parmby, factext, metaparm
Date   Wed, 14 Sep 2011 11:09:33 +0100

I rechecked the code as I had pasted and am afraid that I had butchered it somewhat by removing ';' from each row, when I re-instated them and put a return break at the end of each one it worked a treat then. Apologies for being basic!

Best wishes

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Nick Cox
Sent: 14 September 2011 10:41
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: st: Collecting ttest results using parmby, factext, metaparm

\\\  ?

That really is backwards. as I guess Roger will realise instantly when
he reads it.

(I naturally make silly typos too; this one is perhaps excuse enough
for a little joke.)

Nick

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 10:11 AM, Roger Newson <[email protected]> wrote:
> You do not say what output is produced, or what error messages (if any) are
> given. The statement
>
> #delim
>
> looks very confusing to me. The normal usage is either
>
> #delim ;
>
> followed by commands terminated by semicolons, or
>
> #delim cr
>
> followed by commands terminated by carriage returns. In the latter case,
> multi-line commands need to have the internal carriage returns commented
> out, eg by adding the string
>
> \\\
>
> to the end of every line except the last in every multi-line command.

_DISCLAIMER:
This email and any attachments hereto contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be confidential or legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail and you are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail or any attachments, as this may be unlawful.