st: Re: Listing user-written ado files called by program

From   daniel klein <klein.daniel.81@googlemail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Re: Listing user-written ado files called by program
Date   Wed, 14 Sep 2011 11:31:21 +0200

Thanks, once again, to Kit Baum, a new program ,-callsado-, is now
available from SSC. The program finds occurrences of ado-file names in
a do or ado-file. It is intended for programmers who lost track of the
user-written ado files called by their programs.

Note that -callsado- does not only find called ado-files, but all
occurrences of any ado-file's name in a file. The user will have to
decide, whether the program is acutally called in his file. While this
is still better than reading through the entire file yourself,
searching for called ados, you are probably best advised to avoid this
problem in the future.

To install the program type

. ssc inst callsado

Best