Re: st: Collecting ttest results using parmby, factext, metaparm

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Collecting ttest results using parmby, factext, metaparm
Date   Wed, 14 Sep 2011 10:06:30 +0100

#delim should not be issued by itself. The consequences of doing so
might be curious. Just delete that line if end-of-lines delimit
commands (except where comments continue them).

As I read this, a single -parmby- command is wrapped across three lines.

Nick