Re: st: executing commands on exit

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: executing commands on exit
Date   Tue, 13 Sep 2011 14:00:00 +0100

Did you try this?

Stata closes log files on exit. You don't need to do that yourself.

If it were otherwise, then many of us would have many open files in
all sorts of places on our computers, but fortunately Stata does what
you want on exit.

Nick