st: Window placement in Stata for Mac

From   Malcolm Wardlaw <malcolm.wardlaw@utdallas.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Window placement in Stata for Mac
Date   Mon, 12 Sep 2011 14:49:55 -0500

I'm a long time Mac user but I've only recently moved to the Macintosh version of Stata with Stata 12.  My main data server used to be a Windows box, so I am most familiar with Windows Stata.

Is the customizable window docking that was available in Windows Stata not available in the Mac version?  I'm kind of used to having the variable window on the left hand side of the results window, stacked above the review.  Is the placement of the variable and review windows fixed?

Malcolm Wardlaw