st: New module: mvdcmp

From   Francisco Rowe <>
Subject   st: New module: mvdcmp
Date   Tue, 13 Sep 2011 00:09:13 +1000

I would like to know how I can install the new module: “mvdcmp" developed by Powers, Yoshioka, and Yun (forthcoming). This module is, a the authors describe, a general-purpose multivariate decomposition module
for nonlinear response models.

I tried “ssc install mvdcmp”, but it does not help.

Powers, D, Yoshioka, H and Yun, M forthcoming, 'mvdcmp: Multivariate decomposition for nonlinear response models', The Stata Journal, pp. 1-20.

Francisco Rowe.