Re: st: Exporting descriptive statistics to excel

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Exporting descriptive statistics to excel
Date   Mon, 12 Sep 2011 13:33:37 +0100

I don't think anything in your question calls for use of MS Excel.

Have a look at -tabstat- or -collapse-.

-tabstat- will show a table of summary statistics very easily. Whether
the variable names are structured is immaterial.

Similar comments on -collapse-.