Re: st: competing risks model - unobserved heterogeneity

Subject   Re: st: competing risks model - unobserved heterogeneity
Date   Mon, 12 Sep 2011 03:58:21 -0400

Benodet Karia <benodetk@hotmail.com>:
Can you estimate 2 (or M-1) different models treating the excluded
failures as censoring and using -hshaz- on SSC to account for
unobserved heterogeneity?
How do individual logits from a similar approach without unobserved
heterogeneity compare to your -mlogit- results?