st: Estimating the hazard function

From   Brendan Corcoran <>
Subject   st: Estimating the hazard function
Date   Sat, 10 Sep 2011 20:10:53 +0100

I want to get a hold of the data produced by -sts graph, hazard-  i.e.
the h(t) estimated at each time point.  This is so I can produce
hazard graphs in other applications.

I understand that -sts gen dh=h- produces the estimated hazard
component deltaH_j = H(t_j) - H(t_(j-1)), and that to calculate h(t)
-sts graph, hazard- calculates a weighted kernel-density estimate
using deltaH_j.

But how could I get the actual h(t) values calculated here, or as a
second option how could I run the weighted kernel-density estimate

Kind regards,