Re: st: What to Tell others to learn Stata in a short time period

From   Teresio Poggio <>
Subject   Re: st: What to Tell others to learn Stata in a short time period
Date   Sat, 10 Sep 2011 09:51:28 +0200

Sorry for not considering these constraints.

Mentioned on-line tutorials and resources are excellent and free (not
considering the constraints and costs for internet connection). Why
not selecting some of them and prepare a set of resources for off-line
browsing, that may be copied on cd-rom or usb sticks?