Re: st: Year Fixed Effect Interpretation

From   "Venkiteshwaran, Vinod" <Vinod.Venkiteshwaran@tamucc.edu>
Subject   Re: st: Year Fixed Effect Interpretation
Date   Fri, 9 Sep 2011 15:04:15 +0000

Your discussion has been quite useful to me. The focus point of my study are the coefficients on the year dummies. But a reviewer wanted me to add this new variable that is obviously collinear with the year dummies and I was looking for the best way to explain why this will not be possible. Thanks again!

Vinod