st: Testing marginal effects across equations

From   Kurt J Beron <>
Subject   st: Testing marginal effects across equations
Date   Thu, 8 Sep 2011 23:35:56 -0500 (CDT)

Hello all,

I am trying to test marginal effects across Tobit equations.  I am using the margins command (version 12).  I know how to test marginal effects within a single equation and I know how to test, using suest, the coefficients across equations.  I was hoping there was some way of testing posted margin effects across equations.  Thanks for any advice.