RE: Re: st: binary indicator for differing subsets of variables [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From   "Fry, Jane" <Jane.Fry@pc.gov.au>
Subject   RE: Re: st: binary indicator for differing subsets of variables [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
Date   Fri, 9 Sep 2011 09:35:33 +1000

Thanks Nick -- after I set up the intervening date variables (as I only had
the start and end set up before) this worked a treat!!!

Very grateful for your help.

Cheers,
Jane.

Important Notice

This e-mail and attachments (if any) is intended for the original addressee only.
If you are not the intended recipient, any use or dissemination of this communication is prohibited.
Please advise the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail.