Re: st: Decomposition method for discrete-time event-history models?

From   Bryan Sayer <>
Subject   Re: st: Decomposition method for discrete-time event-history models?
Date   Thu, 08 Sep 2011 17:25:41 -0400

I am not familiar with Farlie, but you might take a look at predictive margins. You can use the difference of the predicted margin between groups to do lots of things.

Bryan Sayer
Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 5:00
Phone: (614) 442-7369
FAX:  (614) 442-7329