Re: st: Testing for serial correlation in small panel samples

From   christina sakali <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Testing for serial correlation in small panel samples
Date   Thu, 8 Sep 2011 04:16:44 +0300

Thank you very much for the information and references, this is very helpful!

Can you also please clarify this bit of information:
Is the BFN Durbin Watson stat. an appropriate test for serial
correlation even if the error distribution is NOT normal? (since the
original DW stat. cannot be used in the case of non-normality).