st: RE: binary indicator for differing subsets of variables [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From   "Fry, Jane" <Jane.Fry@pc.gov.au>
Subject   st: RE: binary indicator for differing subsets of variables [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
Date   Thu, 8 Sep 2011 09:27:52 +1000

Thanks Nick -- I will give this a go and let you know how I get on.

With regard to re-shaping the data, that's what I plan to do longer term but
I need to think about it first. The panel uses an annual survey with
a few variables (recall-based) that represent activities in intervening
months (like monthly LFS). I think if reshaping will mean I end up with
something like 12 rows for each survey year for each individual.

So, taking one step at a time, it's back to doing some simple descriptive
stuff with those individuals in the labour force leading up to their 25th birthday.

Thanks again for your help -- I'm sure I'll have more questions as the work progresses.

Cheers,
Jane.

Important Notice

This e-mail and attachments (if any) is intended for the original addressee only.
If you are not the intended recipient, any use or dissemination of this communication is prohibited.
Please advise the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail.