st: how to re-use sample from previous equation

From   Tim van den Brule <timvandenbrule@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: how to re-use sample from previous equation
Date   Wed, 7 Sep 2011 23:15:44 +0200

Hi all,

I am currently running a Macro panel regression with xtabond2,  I have
restricted my dataset over several time periods as to do a robustness
check. Xtabond2 omits some observations and countries for every
equation. Number of observations and countries change over periods. To
more correctly satisfy for the ceteris paribus I would like to use the
same sample (smallest set) in all the different time periods. How
should I do this?

Best regards,

T.C.M.M. van den Brule