Re: st: Testing for serial correlation in small panel samples

From   christina sakali <>
Subject   Re: st: Testing for serial correlation in small panel samples
Date   Wed, 7 Sep 2011 20:09:37 +0300

Dear Scott,

thanks a lot for the suggestion.

I have a question though: Does the Bhargava et al's DW stat., reported
by the -lbi- option, refer to the original xtreg regression or the
xtregar one, which is corrected for first-order serial correlation?

I guess what I need to know is: can I use the Bhargava stat. from the
-lbi- option  as an indication of serial correlation in my original
xtreg regression or is this irrelevant?