From   "Artur Kyral (CMA)" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: RE: SPSS to STATA
Date   Wed, 7 Sep 2011 12:44:01 +0100

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you're talking about a
software package. Will have to buy it cause so far it's a bit of pain
transferring these files.

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Tim Evans
Sent: 07 September 2011 12:41
To: ''
Subject: st: RE: SPSS to STATA

Have you tried stat transfer? Depending upon your version, it can
transfer files to Stata v11.

Best wishes

[] On Behalf Of Artur Kyral
Sent: 07 September 2011 12:34
Subject: st: SPSS to STATA

Does anyone know how to transfer an SPSS19.sav file into STATA12.dta
file format?

This email and any attachments hereto contains proprietary information,
some or all of which may be confidential or legally privileged. It is
for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) only. If an
addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail and you are
not the intended recipient(s), please notify the author by replying to
this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail or any
attachments, as this may be unlawful.

*   For searches and help try:

This email may contain confidential or legally privileged information, intended only for the addressee.
If you have received this email in error, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance upon the contents of this email is strictly prohibited. Please contact the sender to arrange for correct delivery, and then delete this email.

Any views or opinions presented in this email are those of the author. Please check the email for viruses, as the sender accepts no liability for damage caused by a virus transmitted via this email.

Registered Office: Complete Medical Group Worldwide Ltd. Complete House, 19-21 King Edward Street, Macclesfield, Cheshire SK10 1AQ, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1625 624000, Fax: +44 (0)1625 619812, Email:, Web:
Registered in England No. 2503062