Re: st: cmogram command for Regression Discontinuity Design

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: cmogram command for Regression Discontinuity Design
Date   Mon, 5 Sep 2011 20:19:21 +0100

You can just superimpose -twoway- calls.

sysuse auto, clear

scatter mpg weight || lfit mpg weight if weight < 3000 || lfit mpg
weight if weight >= 3000 , ///
legend(order(2 "weight < 3000" 3 "weight >= 3000"))

A more general idea is to use -line- calls with different predictions.

Nick