Re: st: reoprob claims to have no observations

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: reoprob claims to have no observations
Date   Mon, 5 Sep 2011 13:24:51 +0100

-reoprob-'s code suggests that it ignores missings in a standard way,
and it is a wrapper for -oprobit- which would do that too. So,
although it's good that you got results, my hunch is that the
explanation lies elsewhere.

Nick