Re: st: Using Logit with Endogenous variables

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Using Logit with Endogenous variables
Date   Sun, 4 Sep 2011 21:23:24 +0100

-cdsimeq- was published via the Stata Journal. Pointers to references
are given in the help file. The corresponding write-ups in the Stata
Journal are more than 3 years old and so accessible to all via the
Stata Journal website. As you referred to the SJ write-up in your
first post, it is not clear why you are asking now about material
other than the help file.

st0038_1 from http://www.stata-journal.com/software/sj4-4
    SJ4-4 st0038_1.  CDSIMEQ: A program to implement two-stage... / CDSIMEQ: A
    program to implement two-stage probit least / squares / by Omar M.G.
    Keshk, Ohio State University / Support:  [email protected] / After
    installation, type help cdsimeq

st0038 from http://www.stata-journal.com/software/sj3-2
    SJ3-2 st0038.  CDSIMEQ: A program to implement two-stage ... / CDSIMEQ: A