Re: st: Effect size after bootstrapping

From   Juan Dominguez <juan.dominguez@monash.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Effect size after bootstrapping
Date   Sun, 4 Sep 2011 20:43:36 +1000

Thanks so much for your prompt answer. However, doesn't each resample
have different sum of squares and therefore, doesn't the value of eta
squared differ as well for each resample? Couldn't (or shouldn't) you
be able to calculate the effect size for each resample to generate a
distribution of effect sizes and estimate an overall effect size?

Best,

Juan