st: Stata 11.2 update

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   st: Stata 11.2 update
Date   Fri, 02 Sep 2011 21:43:19 -0500

For those who haven't noticed, a (final?) update to Stata 11.2 is now available. Perhaps the most critical change is that 11.2 now seems able to read 12.0 files -- although oddly enough, I don't see that mentioned in -help whatsnew-. Also, a feature of Stata 12 we were talking about a few weeks ago has been retrofitted to Stata 11.2: "svy now calls option validator programs for user-written estimation commands; see svy_parsing."

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu