st: Joint one-sided test

From   Jean Sepulveda Umanzor <>
Subject   st: Joint one-sided test
Date   Fri, 02 Sep 2011 12:22:34 -0300

Dear All,

Does any of you know how to perform a joint one-sided test in stata? I am running the model y = x1 + x2 + x3, and after estimation (by xtabond) I want to test a joint test as "test (x1+x2+x3) >0", but have no luck doing it. Hope someone have some advice,

Jean Sepulveda Umanzor, Ph.D.
School of Business and Economics
Universidad del Desarrollo
Ainavillo 456, Concepcion, Chile