Re: st: Re: Question about ln-linear models

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: Question about ln-linear models
Date   Fri, 2 Sep 2011 15:11:00 +0100

A different minor puzzle is why this question is labelled econometric.
These models are used across statistical science. I don't think there
is any special logic that applies if they are used in economic or
econometric contexts.

Nick