Re: st: Using cdeco with frequency weights

From   Phumzile Ncube <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Using cdeco with frequency weights
Date   Fri, 2 Sep 2011 15:44:16 +0200

Dear Nick,

Thank you for the help. I downloaded the user-written programme
-cdeco_jmp- from the same link that you suggested. I will have to take
the problem up with the author.

Thanks again.

Phumzile