Re: st: tabstatmat question

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: tabstatmat question
Date   Thu, 1 Sep 2011 20:47:23 +0100

-tabstatmat- (SSC) is a user-written program. You are expected to explain that.

It just feeds on the last set of r-class results. It cannot look back
in your past to see previous results. The effect of -by:- as a prefix
command is to run -tabstat- repeatedly and to overwrite saved results
each time.

If you issue -tabstat- with a -by()- option you should have more success.