Re: st: Setting confidence intervals with -prvalue- after -ologit-

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Setting confidence intervals with -prvalue- after -ologit-
Date   Thu, 1 Sep 2011 16:11:30 +0100

Good question.

I started with

. set trace on
. set traced 1

and ran your example. I think I had to bump up to -set traced 2-.

This way I found that -_pepred- was complaining and checked that the
problem lay in your call being rejected by its -syntax- statement.
This looked like a helper program but a check showed that it has its
own help file.

So it's easy!

Nick