st: Difference between 'at' and 'over' option in margins.

From   natasha agarwal <agarwana2@googlemail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Difference between 'at' and 'over' option in margins.
Date   Wed, 31 Aug 2011 13:10:57 +0100

Hello Everyone,

Can someone explain me why do we use the 'at' and the 'over' option
together in the same margins command given that the over options
anyways restricts the sample.

margins, over(sex) at(sex=(0 1)) post

why use the at(sex=(0 1)) when over(sex) already restricts the sample
first to sex=0 and then sex=1

Thanks
Natasha