Re: st: xtcorr2 after xtgee

From   Sami Alameen <samialameen@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: xtcorr2 after xtgee
Date   Tue, 30 Aug 2011 23:47:59 +0300

I use the standard grunfeld data, it is 20 companies for 20 years, if I use

use grunfeld
xtgee invest kstock mvalue
estat wcor

would still give me 20 estimates (though similar) for within
correlation, isn't it supposed to give only 10, or what does it really
estimate

--xtcorr2-- gives similar output to post estimation --wcor--

Regards,