st: Store Results of a List?

From   Jacob Robbins <jake.a.robbins@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Store Results of a List?
Date   Tue, 30 Aug 2011 10:20:32 -0400

Dear Statlisters,

I am trying to think of a way to store the results of a list command
in a matrix or a local variable. For example,

list hospid if var1>=50 & var2==100
50
47
25

I want to store the results in a local variable; local test "50 47 25".

Does anyone know a way to do this?

Thanks in advance!

Jake Robbins
Research Assistant, Harvard School of Public Health