st: R: sampsi and percentages

From   "Carlo Lazzaro" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: R: sampsi and percentages
Date   Tue, 30 Aug 2011 09:46:00 +0200

Dear Ricardo,
which theoretical issue in your research field does make you feel strange
about using -sampsi- in this instance?

Kindest Regards,
-----Messaggio originale-----
[] Per conto di Ricardo Ovaldia
Inviato: lunedì 29 agosto 2011 20.41
Oggetto: st: sampsi and percentages

I need to compute sample size and power for a study comparing two group on a
measurement bounded by (0,1), (a measure of intensity).
I was thinking about using -sampsi- to power on the difference of means.
However, this seems strange to me, is there another way to power such
Thank you,

Ricardo Ovaldia, MS
Oklahoma City, OK