Re: st: sigma_u = 0 in xtreg, re

From   John Antonakis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: sigma_u = 0 in xtreg, re
Date   Tue, 30 Aug 2011 08:18:51 +0200

OK. Thus, Lloyed might as well use pooled OLS with cluster robust standard errors, right?

Best,
J.

Prof. John Antonakis
Faculty of Business and Economics