st: xtpmg

From   Nahla Samargandi <Nahla.Samargandi@brunel.ac.uk>
Subject   st: xtpmg
Date   Mon, 29 Aug 2011 07:15:31 +0100

Dear list-users,
I am running PMG and MG estimator and I got  my regressions results for the below command and other command using the same estimator ( pmg , mg )before.
xtpmg d. gdpg d. lnca d. lnhh d. lnpop d. fl1, lr(12.gdpg fl1) pmg replace ec(ec)
xtpmg d. gdpg d. lnca d. lnhh d. lnpop d. fl1, lr(12.gdpg fl1) mg replace ec(ec)
 However, now when I tried to run the same formula again in order to report my results (using outreg2)  for my deadline submission,   I got these massages
xtpmg d. gdpg d. lnca d. lnhh d. lnpop d. fl1, lr(12.gdpg fl1) pmg replace ec(ec)
12:  operator invalid
in option lr()
r(198);

. xtpmg d. gdpg d. lnca d. lnhh d. lnpop d. fl1, lr(l2.gdpg fl1) pmg replace ec(ec)
time variable not set
in option lr()
r(111
could you please help me if you have any idea how I can fix this problem ?
Any insight would be greatly appreciated .