re: st: xtivreg2 doesn't like lagged endogenous RHS variables?

From   Christopher Baum <>
Subject   re: st: xtivreg2 doesn't like lagged endogenous RHS variables?
Date   Sun, 28 Aug 2011 16:23:55 -0400

It does now.  Mark Schaffer has provided updates for -xtivreg2- which squash this bug. In the process of certifying those changes, we discovered an issue in -ivreg2- of a similar nature, and updated that routine as well.

-ivreg2- (or its earlier versions -ivreg29- or -ivreg28-) is a prerequisite for -xtivreg2-. So if you use -xtivreg2-, you should

adoupdate xtivreg2, update
adoupdate ivreg2, update

which will update both of those routines to their 28 August versions. If you use -ssc describe- on either of these routines, you will see that there is an optional download of a certification script for the package. We update that script with each reported bug.

Kit Baum and Mark Schaffer

                              An Introduction to Stata Programming  |