Re: st: Testing the difference between coefficients with interaction variables

From   Tirthankar Chakravarty <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Testing the difference between coefficients with interaction variables
Date   Sat, 27 Aug 2011 00:10:02 -0700

Add the "equal" option:

sysuse auto, clear
regress price c.mpg##i.rep78