st: correction of endogeneity on stata

From   stephanie fotsing <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: correction of endogeneity on stata
Date   Sat, 27 Aug 2011 07:54:12 +0100 (BST)

 Dear Statalisters,

I have a problem. I would like to correct the endogeneity of my variable of interest,

but since it is difficult to find instruments,I would use this varible delays.

But,  when I do it on stata with the command "XTABOND", i have an error message that says:
"Equation not idetified. regressors outnumber instruments"
somebody would know how i can do please???