st: Save the date: German User Meeting 2012

From   Ulrich Kohler <kohler@wzb.eu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Save the date: German User Meeting 2012
Date   Thu, 25 Aug 2011 17:31:36 +0200

<>
Statalisters,

in 2012, the German Stata Users Group Meeting will celebrate it's 10th
anniversary. We will do our best to make this meeting very special, but
for today we just ask you to save the date:

                Friday June 1st 2012
             Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin

Due to the great success at this years meeting, we also plan a Stata
workshop on the day before the meeting. The topic of the workshop and
the call for presentations for the meeting will be distributed by the
end of the year.

On behalf of the organizing team

Ulrich Kohler