Re: st: Relative Comparision between Observations

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Relative Comparision between Observations
Date   Thu, 25 Aug 2011 14:22:19 +0100

Please show a representative chunk of your data so that precisely what
are your variables and your observations becomes clear.

Nick