st: One-way table and multiple variables

From   Kingsley Wong <>
Subject   st: One-way table and multiple variables
Date   Thu, 25 Aug 2011 03:13:12 +0000

Hi Statalisters,

I am trying to create a table that shows the variables, variable values and frequencies in the following format:

          var1 var2 var3
value1 freq freq freq
value2 freq freq freq

All variables have the same set of values.

I have tried -tab1- but it only creates one-way frequency table for each variable. Also, I have searched SSC but couldn't find a solution that suits my need. Your advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance.