random effects logit model [was: st: From: Emma Gorman ...]

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   random effects logit model [was: st: From: Emma Gorman ...]
Date   Wed, 24 Aug 2011 07:27:21 +0100

Please use meaningful titles for your postings and full references.
Both are recommended in the Statalist FAQ.

-xt- is set up to be general enough to apply to all sorts of problems,
including but not only those with longitudinal data. -xt- is in fact
quite often applied to problems without a time variable. It is a
user's decision whether their problem requires panels of a certain
minimum length.

In any case singleton panels with known time can contribute
information about the overall change.

Nick

Emma Gorman