Re: st: How to insert decimal point?

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How to insert decimal point?
Date   Tue, 23 Aug 2011 18:12:25 -0400

-

It appears from your response that you have not even tried Rich's suggestion. And, as you start with a string variable of fixed length, it is a complete solution to your problem.

Steve