Re: st: Count data interaction terms

From   DA Gibson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Count data interaction terms
Date   Tue, 23 Aug 2011 10:40:12 +0100

Hi Maarten

Thanks for that, i do have one further question however. In the
example the IRR on the c.persons#c.child interaction term is positive
at .77 however in your email you say that the interpretation is that
the effect is reduced. Intuitively the extra person being a child
reducing the effect of the number of persons makes sense but im
slightly confused by the sign on the IRR value, could you clarify that
for me please?

Many thanks

Danny