st: logistic regression bootstrap

Subject   st: logistic regression bootstrap
Date   Tue, 23 Aug 2011 11:49:40 +0200

I am working on a scoring model using a logistic regression. Since my
sample is very imbalanced (+/-2000 negatives vs. +/-150 positives) I was
thinking of bootstrapping the results.

However, I dont know how to resample balanced sets - I think that not
specifying balanced sets decision rules can result in large type 1/2

Any comments on this?

Thank you very much in advance!